"One of the most important things I learned at TJS is how important school is."
- George, Former Joy School Student
The Annual Fund, Planting Seeds of Joy, is the heart of The Joy School’s fundraising efforts. Gifts to The Annual Fund support the operating needs of the School. The Annual Fund provides the Board of Trustees the flexibility to support ongoing programs that fulfill the School’s mission, including:
- The highest caliber of trained faculty and staff with competitive compensation
- Student Financial Aid
- Classes with small student-teacher ratios
- A full academic curriculum, including language arts, math, science, technology, social studies, electives, social skills and self-advocacy
- Remedial support from faculty specialists when needed
- Full-time Speech-Language Pathologists
- The opportunity for faculty and staff members to attend national conferences & workshops
- Community outreach, including the Educator Seminar
We gratefully welcome the support of every member of The Joy School community, including parents, alumni parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends. Every gift counts, regardless of its size.
“TJS has placed our son on the right path for long-term creative, joyful learning. He loves school AND learning.”
- Mary and George, Former Joy School Parents