The Joy School Tuition
You search and search for a school for your child who's struggling academically, then you finally find one that seems like a good fit. The next, difficult question may be, "Can my family afford the education my child needs?"
At The Joy School, we are dedicated to allocating 10% of each annual budget to financial aid so more families can answer the above question with "yes." In addition, we make tuition as all-inclusive as possible so you are not surprised with fees or expenses throughout the year.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition revenue set to cover 90-95% of expenses
- Annual Fund and Annual Luncheon proceeds cover 5-10% of expenses
- Small class sizes of six to eight students
- Competitive salaries and benefits for faculty and staff
(approximately 85% of budget)
- Ongoing professional training for all employees
(approximately 2% of budget)
- Need-based financial assistance for families
(approximately 10% of budget)
- All-inclusive to the extent possible